By participating in auctions conducted on ibay SuperBid, you agree to comply with the following terms:
- You agree to buy the item at your bid price, if your bid remains the highest bid at the end of the auction
- Unrealistically high bids will be deleted and the bidder will be banned from bidding and listing on ibay
- If you do not honor a won bid, we reserve the right to bar you from future bidding and listing
- If the highest bidder does not buy the item at the bid price, the auction will be cancelled. We may re-list the item in a new auction
- Winning bidder should buy the item within 5 days of bid closing. Failure to do so will result in the winning bid being cancelled and the item re-listed.
- You can cancel bids on an active auction if there is more than 10 hours to closing time.
- We identify the winning bidder by the registered mobile number in the user profile. The person who use the mobile number is the winner. If we are not able to reach the winning bidder on this number within two days of closing the bid, the winning bid will be cancelled and the item re-listed on auction later.
- Shipping / Delivery charges are not included in the bid price. The winner has to arrange to pick-up the item
- If a bid is placed during the last 1 minute of the auction, the auction will be
automatically extended for an additional 1 minute from the time of the latest bid.
The auction will close once all bidding activity has stopped for a period of 1 minute.
- Where the listed product is from a party other than ibay, payment, collection of product, after sales, etc will have to be agreed/settled directly between bid winner and product supplier.
- We may cancel an ongoing auction at anytime if there is abuse by bidders
Promoting Products / Services through SuperBid
- Only brand new, original and genuine items can be listed. All products should be in original packing, unopened.
- Bidding will start from Rf 1 and there is no reserve price
- The product should be sold to the highest bidder, not matter what the highest bid price is
- You, related persons or your staff should not bid on your products. Any such activity will result in suspension of all related accounts
- All disputes related to product warranty, quality, performance etc will have to be directly settled between highest bidder (buyer) and seller.
- We will provide exposure to your Business Name / Seller ID in our promotional activities on ibay for SuperBid . All sales proceeds will go to you.
- The item will be listed under seller name SuperBid
- You should arrange for payment collection and sales of the item within 5 days of closing the bid. We will provide details of the winning bidder.
We may change these Terms without prior notice.